- INSTANT WATERPROOF COATING FOR ROOFS
- BRUSH APPLIED
- ONE COAT APPLICATION
- NO PRIMER REQUIRED
- FOR WET OR DRY SURFACES
AQUAPOL ROOF Compound is a single application fibre-reinforced all-weather acrylic coating that provides a tough yet flexible seamless membrane for the long term protection of industrial & domestic roofs.
It can even be applied in damp weather conditions where it will resist water wash-off and cures to produce a water-impermeable membrane. An immediate, economical solution for the remedial overlay repair of roofs.
Suitable for use on concrete, fibre/cement, metal, felt, mastic, asphalt and existing bituminous coatings, leadwork, slates, tiles & brickwork, waterproofs gutters (plastic & metal), rigid PVC, downpipes, gulleys, flashings, vents, corrugated iron, copper and zinc.
- Ensure surfaces are structurally sound, clean, free from dust, loose debris, algae and any contaminants and free from standing water.
- Repair all cracks, splits & grazed areas.
- Fill holes and imperfections with bitumen mastic
- Repair any loose felt. Blisters in felt must be cut, dried, rebounded and sealed.
- Do not use on XPS or pvc foil or in areas where subsequent solvent or oil contact is likely.
- Apply by brush straight from the container in a single uniform application rate of 1-2 kg per m2
- In extreme cases, a second coat may be applied 2-3 days after initial application.
- Ensure the product is stirred thoroughly before use.
- 1-2 kg per m2 when applied as directed.
- Store unopened in original container in a cool dry place within 5°c 25°c, out of direct sunlight and sources of ignition protect from frost. Keep away from sources of ignition for transportation purposes ensure that product is upright and the lid fully closed.
- Storage life 12 months in tightly sealed undamaged containers.
Contains a flammable solvent, and all normal precautions against fire must be taken during both storage and use. Keep away from
sources of ignition.
- Clean tools and equipment with white spirit.