RUBBERSEAL LIQUIFLEX®-PRO is a high performance, BBA certified, cold applied liquid waterproofing system that is fully reinforced with a polyester fabric. It has significant advantages over conventional liquid roofing systems because it can be applied wet-on-wet, is a single liquid product, fume free and virtually odourless.
RUBBERSEAL LIQUIFLEX®-PRO has many advantages over traditional types of waterproofing particularly within the refurbishment sector. As well as being cold applied, LIQUIFLEX®-PRO offers a seamless roof finish. It forms a permanently elastic, seamless membrane and is ideal for long term waterproofing of awkward roof details such as pipe penetrations, upstands and gutters. These characteristics also make the system a perfect choice for the long term protection of balconies, terraces and patios.
RUBBERSEAL LIQUIFLEX®-PRO will bond to most substrates, allowing its use in many situations without having to remove and dispose of the existing roof covering. This saves time and avoids the cost of removal and environmental issues associated with disposal.
Easy application, come rain or shine
- Instantly waterproof – Once applied, LIQUIFLEX®-PRO becomes instantly resistant to the elements, meaning that you don’t have to wait for the perfect weather to begin your project.
- Easy application by roller or brush – Our liquid system can be easily applied using a roller or brush to the substrate, resulting in a quick and efficient system. For the ultimate convenience, we also offer a liquid tank spreader available with profiled rollers.
- Cold applied straight out the tin – No need for heat or a catalyst with LIQUIFLEX®-PRO, as you can apply our system directly from the tin once opened.
- Controlled film thickness – The LIQUIFLEX®-PRO system is an extremely controllable liquid and goes down onto substrates very easily, allowing you to spread the system evenly. This produces a beautifully smooth finish.
- Seamless roof finish – Through a combination of using matting and a controlled film thickness, the end result of LIQUIFLEX®-PRO produces a seamless finish.
- High performance thermal and UV stable elastomeric polyurethane – Our liquid system is made of industrial grade elastomeric polyurethane, allowing for a high BBA certification upon completion of project.
- Forms a waterproof, seamless membrane – As well as being seamless, the LIQUIFLEX®-PRO system is a waterproof product, meaning that it produces a safe and secure system, repelling rain water within hours.
- Excellent adhesion to most roof substrates – LIQUIFLEX®-PRO will adhere to almost all roof substrates that you need it to. From concrete to plywood, single ply to asphalt, as well as bitumen felt, our system can cover almost everything to create the finish you need on your roof.
- BBA Certified for life in excess of 25 years – Our liquid system has been BBA certified to provide a long-life guarantee. Our LIQUIFLEX®-PRO system can produce 15, 20 and 25 year variations, with the backing of a trusted company within the construction industry.
- Moisture curing – LIQUIFLEX®-PRO is a moisture curing system, which means that it can cure by utilising the moisture in the air, resulting in a quick drying time and full setting time of around 24 hours, greatly reducing the time required on site.
Non slip top coat – Our system can also be used with a non-slip top coat. These granules result in a safe and secure walkway for use on things like bridges, staircases, balconies and more and can be manufactured in any RAL colour.